Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Excellent Way

It's Wednesday and only 2 more days. Don't miss tonight it, I will be starting a new series.

1 Corinthians 12:31 (King James Version)

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

There are many different ways of accomplish things in our life, but there is only one way to accomplish those thing in our life and have good success. This is doing God's will, His way, and with His wisdom and strategy.

Vision stays the same, but the strategies change. Paul declares to us a more excellent way. The best and most productive way of handling, accomplishing, and changing things.

Isaiah 55:9 (The Message)
8-11"I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work." God's Decree."For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth,Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed.They'll do the work I sent them to do, they'll complete the assignment I gave them.

Today, consider His way, His method, and His wisdom. His track record has never been beaten and His return on investment is out of this World.

God bless,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment