Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inner Circle

I hope all of you have had a successful week so far. Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Monday September 07, 2009 at 6:00 AM. Wake Up With the Pastors is live on the Internet. Click here for more info.


When I was growing up my parents never allowed me to associate with certain people. These individuals where people that were not conducive to the development of my life. So it is with our life. Are the people in your inner circle helping or hurting you? If you want to grow in your life, you must allow God to place you with people that will enlarge you and that tell you the truth. Many times we associate with people that like us and we like them, but are really not healthy for our life.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

When we connect with people on simply the basis of the flesh and not the spirit then we gain a carnal relationship built upon the philosophy of the world instead of the theology of God’s Word.

Today, allow God to connect you with people that will be your inner circle. My prayer is Lord use me and expand me.

God Bless,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment