Sunday, November 8, 2009

Give Up on Giving Up

Wow what an awesome service we had yesterday! Click here if you missed it.

II Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

Is life hard? Yes. Is Christ stronger and able to get us through? Absolutely. Do we feel like we want to give up sometimes? Sure we do.

But I want to encourage you today that Christ's strength is greater then any weakness we may have. His courage to face and make it through another day is unbeatable. Your tomorrow will be a better day.

I want to encourage you to give up on wanting to give up. There is hope. I pray that today, whatever you are going through God places hope in your heart. I pray that He gives you hope for tomorrow, joy for your sorrow and strength for what you are going through.

I want you to know that your best days are ahead of you. Now is your time. It doesn’t matter where you are at in life, what opportunities have passed, or how you were done wrong. Make the decision today, you are pressing on. Decide today you are moving on, the past is over, and the future holds a brighter season.

God Bless,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment