Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to Stay in your Lane.

When a race begins each runner is given a lane. No matter what if the runner crosses into the other lane, they are disqualified. This is the same for us. God has given us each a lane. The lane is what God has purposed in our life. This race the race of our life. Not to compete against each other, but to complete what the Lord has called us to do.

Paul said at the end of his life. I have run My race. He stayed in his lane and did not cross over. He was willing to fight the good fight of faith and not entangle with non-essitials in life. He was willing to create a revolution and do his creative best that God had given him.

Joel 2:7 and they did not brake rank. They all stayed in their lane. You are the only one that can run in that lane. There have been others that have run before you, but you are now the only one running in that lane.

I want to encourage you to run your race. Don’t look at other ministries, or families, or business and say “Man if I had that I could”, no God has the lane for you to run. That is why Hebrews 12:1 tells us to strip down and throw aside every un nessacary weight. It could be low-self esteem, high self esteem, pride, arrogance. Maybe you have been taken advantage of or regret some choices made. Whatever it might be, throw it to the side and run the Race and stay in your lane that God has for you.

So at the end you can say like Paul I have run My race and now is laid up for me a crown of jewels.

Blessings,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment