Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forward

I'm excited about our Wednesday Night Service tonight. You don't wont to miss it. The Best is yet to Come!

Romans 1:17 (King James Version)

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

An acronym for faith is Forward Action In Trusting Him. Faith is always moving forward. Faith does not regret or think what if. Faith just moves. Many people have faith failure because it's what they placed there faith in. If your faith in not in God, then your going to have faith failure.

Faith is not God, but it gets us to God. The book of Hebrews states without faith it is impossible to please Him. We must trust that what God has spoken will come to pass. We must place our trust and full assurance in Him. He cannot fail you or me.

Stop right now and reevaluate into where your faith is in. If it's not in God, you will have faith failure.



God Bless,



Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog....thank you Pastor. I love the gift you and Pastor Veronica gave me that I have at my front door: "Faith...is not believing God can, it is knowing that God will" We have this FAITH, he will not fail us and we stand on our faith for everything we do and say.

    ReplyDelete