Monday, May 18, 2009

Work It

Wow! What an awesome Service we had. God continues to move us to the place where He said is the abundant side of life. I taught this past Sunday, about Living Life the Way Jesus Did. If we are to live life to the fullest in every area of our life; then there is a pattern, strategy, and method Jesus used and we are to use too.


I want to talk to you about faith with works.

James 2:18 (King James Version)

18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Here in James, James was talking about faith with works. Many people have faith, but never exercise their faith. Faith doesn't only speak, faith is the gasoline that allows us to continue in life. It's faith when you start a business in an economy like this. It's faith with works when you give your tithes and offering juxtapose to what every one is saying. It's faith with works when you say I forgive you to those who have wronged you. It's faith with works when you tell your spouse I love you and desire to work out your marriage- instead of giving up.

It's Faith with works when you don't feel like going to church and sleeping, in but still go. It's faith with works when you complement your co-worker who completely hates your guts. It's Faith with works when you get up every morning and pray to God and allow Him to speak to you.

You see Faith without works is what is called dead faith. It's gasoline that is unused. Use your faith today and see it work for you.

God Bless,

Pastor

1 comment:

  1. Good blog Pastor. I like Faith with works, I have seen so many people use Faith without works and have dead faith. It is sad but true. I am glad we can allow God to impart through us in Faith with works.

    ReplyDelete