Monday, May 11, 2009

Honor

Wow! What an awesome Mother's Day service we had. If you missed the message, go back and hear it on our website. 
Romans 13:7 (King James Version)Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

The bible instructs us to honor those that have invested into our lives in some form or fashion. We honored our mothers yesterday, and every day we should honor God. Honoring God by spending time with Him. This allows God to bring us under His subjection and into His plan, purpose, and destination. When we do this, it is then the bible states in I Peter 5:6 exalt us or bring promotion into our lives. 

Today, honor someone that has invested into your life in someway. It might just be a word of thanks or buying them lunch. And honor God by living our life daily for Him. 

God Bless,

Pastor Mark 




1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I like this!! I will give the Honor first to God for all that he has done for us. Then my mother, my pastors, then my sister-in-law. They are such givers and supporters and they are always giving to me and my family. Thank you for always being there for us and our family. You all are the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete