Friday, May 29, 2009

Energized

Wow, another work week almost behind us and the best is yet to come. I pray is planing to come to Breath Of Life Worship Centre´ this weekend. If you are not in the area, plan to go to church somewhere. 

I wanted to talk today about being energized. Today, we have all kinds of power drinks. These drinks give us more energy. The bible states in John 10:10 (K.J.V.) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The word life here is the word Zoe, it's the type of life that is constantly energized by an inner source. That source is Jesus Christ. When we accepted Jesus into our heart, He released into our Spirit a super natural Energy that can face life's victories and problems without getting drained. Now our natural body needs rest, but are spirit is always willing. It's always willing to tap into the Zoe power from within. 

But if we are negative, and begin to look at situations through our own eyes, then all we see is defeat, but if we tap into the Zoe power and see life the way Jesus sees it, there is nothing impossible for Him to do in our life. He gives us the power to get. To get whatever you and I want or need. So, Today tap into the Zoe life and see the energy be released.

God Bless,

Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly the strength and power God gave me last week. Through all that I did last week, he continued to provide for me in every area and gave me the strength I needed to accomplish the tasks I had to complete. Thank you Lord for my ZOE source.

    ReplyDelete