Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blown

When I was a teenage I was performing an illustration at an event. Long story short I tore my A.C.L. (Anterior cruciate ligament ) on my knee. It took me a while to fully recover. With therapy and prayer I was able to regain full capacity of my knee. Sometimes in life it brings us a blow.

It can sideline you and sometimes cause per meant damage. But God said in His word in Mark 9:23
If you can believe all things are possible. He was telling us you can regain what you lost and accomplish
all that God has called you to be. Jesus asked a man that was sick if he wanted to be healed. At first the man began to
tell Him why he could not recover, but Jesus interrupted and said get up and walk. At that very moment He could walk again.
Today wherever you are at, whatever type of bad news that would cause you to be side or whether everything is going great,
know God has sent you a word that with Him nothing is impossible and you will walk and thrive again. Allow God to restore you.

4 steps to regaining your steps
1. Don't make excuses
2. Give it to God.
3. Except His forgiveness
4. Move On- Refuse to allow time to be an indicator of whether you are where you need to be.



Blessings,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment