Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Will

Have you said the word I will to someone? I have many times and try very hard to keep what I have committed too. Jesus ask a variety of people to follow Him, many said yes, and many said no. The thought comes into play is the reason we say no to what God asks us to do could be because we don't see what He sees.

For instance, if God told you to twitter, text, or even call someone and ask for their forgiveness even though it was not you but them, would you do it? If He told you to buy someones lunch or give something away would you say "I Will". It's not easy to say I will, but it feels really good once you do it.

This is what Isaiah said.

Isaiah 6:8 (Amplified Bible) Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me

Isaiah was willing to do all that God had called Him to be. He was willing to say "I will." So the question is are you going to say "I will" to God and to His purpose in your life? Are you going to say "I will" to something that will cost you for the sake of the gospel? Timothy said "l Will" even though he had to be circumcised at a late age. Paul said "I Will" and preached the gospel.

I pray you say "I Will" to every instructions and request God asks you to do. You could be only a step away from your destiny. God knows!

Blessings,

Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment