Friday, January 21, 2011

Don't Underestimate God

I have been fasting tomorrow for 21 days. It has been the first time in over 2 years I have been able to do a full 21 day fast. (meaning nothing but liquids) I give God all the glory. I was in an accident 2 1/2 years ago. We had just acquired a location for the church and the very next week I had the accident. I should have been severally crippled or possibly dead. But God knew the plan and intercepted death. It has taken a while, but I have come full circle.

There is one thing the Lord has always reaffirmed is His word will not return back void. I want to encourage you no matter what has happened to you, even though it might have seemed like a set back, God knows how to bring an epic return.

I'm more grateful than ever to God. Even though this happened God still performed great opportunities, and I have seen more people than ever come to Christ. I thank my wife for her support and constantly encouraging me to reach all that God has. God taught me many things but one thing is- When God's word goes forth, no one or situation will change what God has spoken for you to do as long as you continue to stay focused on Him.

Stay encouraged. Even though the enemy tried his best, his best could not compete with God's promises. Don't allow yourself to get discouraged. God will do it no matter what.

Blessings,

Pastor Mark




No comments:

Post a Comment