Monday, June 1, 2009

Double for your Trouble

Wow! What an awesome service we had! If you have not been able to come, you must come and experience it. There is nothing like being in person at an event and at Breath of Life Worship Centre´we have an encounter with God.

I wanted to talk to you today about God redeeming the time. 

Zechariah 9:12 (King James Version)

Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

The Lord put this on my heart today. Maybe you have been through something, I want you to know God will give you double for your trouble. He is a God that sees no limits when it comes to you and I accomplishing what He has placed in our hearts. Numbers 23:19  in the New Living Translation says it like this:

 God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Whatever has happened or might happen in our life, remember He does not have the power to fail and He will never fail you or me. All He ask is that we stay strong in faith believing and knowing He will come through. It's like a collage student and they finish the first year, then go to the next year, and finally reach the fourth year and graduate. The first year might have felt it was going to be eternity before they finished collage, but they never lost sight of the goal, even though it may have taken some more than 4 years to complete their degree, they never stopped, but continued until the goal was achieved. 

God wants us to know no matter what has happened, or will happen, the vision and goal for your life and mine will come to pass as long as we stay connected to him and continue in faith. He is more than able to help us.


God Bless,

Pastor 


1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome blog. This reminds me of my college days just this past year. He brought me through the times when I thought I couldn't make it but my husband reminded me everyday, you can do it. Now I am believing that for my daughter Crystal, she can do it with the vision and goal that she has set for her life. All things are possible and God will not fail us in anything!!

    ReplyDelete