Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Created to Succeed

Wow what an awesome week. Don’t forget about November 6, 2009 our faith based night. Click here for more information. If you missed the service you can go back and view it here. www.breathoflifechurch.com


Jeremiah 1:5 (King James Version)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Everyone that was ever born was born with a plan and purpose in life. The question is do you have purpose in your life with the plan that you are following? First, we must know it’s first purpose, then passion. You can have passion for something that really has no purpose. Example - you might have a passion to watch the Sports Network all day. Unless you are going to pursue a career in Sports Broadcasting, your passion for the Sports Network is for selfish desires. A life that is fueled with purpose and passion that continues to follow a God given purpose will have good success in life.


You were created to have purpose and passion for what God purposed in your heart. God ordained and calls us to something that He placed in us. Like I said earlier, there is nothing wrong with watching sports, but if you never do anything with your purpose, then your passion will be used on something else.


I ask you, what has God placed in you that you feel called or destined to do? I always say education is the place to help me pursue the purpose of God in my life. In the process success is destined to follow.


Are you following the plan and purpose of God in your life?


God bless,


Pastor Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment