Monday, April 20, 2009

Cause

WoW! What an awesome service we had. We released the start I believe of one of the greatest things and that is myrighteouscause.com Go to it. 

Psalms 35:27 " Psalm 35:27 (King James Version) Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant."

God's cause is for man kind to life in the Zoe type of life. To live life on the abundant side of life. The only way to accomplish this is through the teaching, preaching, and expressions of love. We have more about this on the website. So go and see it for yourself and get behind God's cause.

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it. Today I started another fast. I know and I am fully persuaded God will come through for you and me. 

Luke 12:34 (King James Version)
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

We have to make sure that our heart is fixed upon Him at all times. The heart of God is for us to serve Him, but also express His heart through our day to day life. 

Today Take time and allow Him to be an expression in your life through something you do. 

Know the Best is yet to come

God Bless,

Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. Pastor,

    Awesome message and service. I learned a lot on Sunday and I am so blessed my the Righteous Cause. I pray that people will sow into Breath Of Life. Just like you said, We are going to be the "BEST" kept secret and everyone needs to know about it and this could be the start of it all. Support it!! We are focused on HIM.

    ReplyDelete