Friday, April 3, 2009

Experience It

Today is Friday! I pray all are ready for an exciting time at Breath Of Life Worship Centre´. Veronica and I look forward to seeing all of you this Sunday. I want to encourage those who have not submitted their Save 5 to do so. God will do His part, but we must do our part.  Click here to go there now

Isaiah 58:6 (King James Version)

6Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

I have started fasting and am expecting God to move for Easter. I know God is moved with our obedience. It opens the door to success in our lives. So Experience what God has for you and fast for those you are trusting God will come with you. 

God Bless,

Pastor 

No comments:

Post a Comment