Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Celebrating Life

Today is my birthday. I thank God for giving me life. This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice. I woke up this morning went to prayer, then went and had breakfast with my wife and my youngest son. Marcus was still asleep. 

I thank God for giving me life.  
Jeremiah 1:5 (King James Version)

5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

This means before I was thought of, God had appointed the time, place, and destination for my life. God has planed, purposed, and destined you and I to succeed in every area of my life. It has been a long road to the promise land, but this is the place Cedar Park, TX, This is the time, 2009 and this is the season. 

When you come into the season or the broma-the will of God, then the brosis-God's supply and support will be there. 

It is an honor and privilege to be the husband of such an awesome, anointed, successful, entrepreneur, and virtuous woman of God my wife Veronica Brown. It is an honor to be the father of two anointed, successful, and energetic boys Mark II, and Matthew David. I am also proud and honor to be the Pastor of the greatest church on the planet Breath of Life Worship Centre´. 

God Bless,

Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this was the sweetest blog yet.....:-) That is awesome and I hope you had a great day. It is the best gift ever....LIFE!! I thank God everyday for allowing me to spend another day with my family and friends. In good health and living it to the fullest!!

    ReplyDelete