Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing but the Truth

It's Wednesday and only 4 more days until Easter! I can't wait until Easter Sunday. The reason is because this is day the world recognizes our Lord and Savior rose from the dead. He is the only man that died for our sins and rose from the dead. Because He arose, so can we out of every situation in our life.

Matthew 28:7 (The Message)

"Now, get on your way quickly and tell his disciples, 'He is risen from the dead. He is going on ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there.' That's the message."

The message is Jesus has already gone ahead and has been through what we are facing today. He faced distrust, betrayal, hurt, victory, success, and most important the promise of bridging me and you to God. He never gave up when it seemed hard, He knew it would change, and so it is with you and me, it will change and get better. Hold on He will make sure we not only come out, but come out ahead. 

I look forward to seeing all of you this Resurrection Sunday.

God Bless,

Pastor Mark 

1 comment:

  1. This message reminds me of the struggles I encounter with Christian. I am holding on and I know and I am expecting to come out ahead. I am not giving up, I am praying God's word over his life, and he is getting better each day. Yesterday was a good day, all day long!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete