Friday, June 19, 2009

Creative

Are you Ready? This Sunday is going to be an Awesome Service. Don't Miss It.

Genesis 1:1 (New International Version)

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

God is the creator of all things. We were created to be creative in every area of our life. You might say, I don't have any creativeness in me, but God says the different. In this same Chapter God told Adam and Eve to multiply and replenish the earth.

The Hebrew definition for replenish has many meanings, but one is, a wide application. It denotes someone expanding the way they think. Any other words a person allowing themselves to be creative. You were born to be creative in whatever profession you were in. Think about a child. He or she will do things that are creative, whether good or bad. I know of a child that decided every time they would go to the restroom they would make a drawing on the wall with their crayola. This didn't work to well. But the point is we were created to be creative for God's glory.

We stopped being creative when we stopped dreaming. Today, start dreaming again and allow God's creativeness to come out of you. Your creative ideas from God are the best keep secret. God is the creator of dreams and aspirations. He has given each and every one of us the ability to be creative for Him.


God Bless,

Pastor Mark

1 comment:

  1. I like this!! I have seen my creative side in many things within this past year. I am not an avid scrap booker but I have learned to be!! I am learning to be creative with my words as well as with my hands. Creativeness is key for us to continue to succeed in life!! I see in the interviews I have, in my resume, in church, in my daily life and in my children!! Thank you to my Pastors and to Our Heavenly Father for the Talents you all have given me and my family.

    ReplyDelete