Monday, June 15, 2009

Extreme

Wow! What an awesome service we had. If you missed it, you can go and see it.


Isaiah 1:19 (King James Version)

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

The question is not are you obedient, the question is are you willing. Willingness comes from a life that is yielded to Christ. Life is consistently about making sacrifices. We must be willing -which means yielding to God's will in every area of our life. It's easier to go half way, then go all the way. Jesus said it like this: Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. It must be a willing and obedient attitude.

The more we desire to move up, the more the sacrifice. One way to put is like this. You have to give up to go up and you have to give up even more to stay up. But the things we sacrifice is not worthy to compare what God is going to release to us.

Romans 8:18 (King James Version)For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

You can and will make it. With God nothing is impossible. I know and am fully persuaded God will come through for you and me.


God Bless,

Pastor


2 comments:

  1. I also like what you said on Sunday.

    Obedience brings BREAKTHROUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am willing to make the sacrifices to go higher with our Lord and Savior. I am being obedient daily to do His will for my life and those around me.

    ReplyDelete