Monday, June 22, 2009

Matters of the Heart

WoW! What an Awesome Service we had this past Sunday. If you missed it, you can watch it online, but theirs nothing like being in the house. 

Psalm 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

The bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth will speak. What you and I place in our hearts will eventually come out. If we constantly fear obstacles that come in our way, we will eventually speak it. Job said "What I feared the most has come upon me." His fear over took him. 

Our heart should be so full of the Word of God, that whatever situation we are in, whether good or bad, we are speaking what He has already spoken. When our heart has His words and not words that are opposite against the will of God in our heart, then are heart will be able to compose a good matter. 

Today, take time and ponder, think about, consider what God's heart is speaking. Compose a spiritual symphony of confessions that are God thought, God provoked. Then and only then we will have good success. 


God Bless,


Pastor Mark 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!! We are saying what he is saying in our Daily Confession!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete